Be there for your market wherever they are, and they will take notice.
According to comScore, Inc., 4 out of 5 smartphone users have used their mobile devices to access retail content. And a recent iAcquire survey found that 40% of mobile customers will visit another site if the one they’re on isn’t mobile-friendly. It’s clear – customers are relying on their mobile devices more than ever before. Mobile-friendly websites aren’t just a fad. They’re what today’s customers are demanding. So what does that mean for you?
You can no longer afford to put off a mobile-specific marketing strategy.
To help you reach local and on-the-move customers, we’ll first filter your customers using geographic and demographic factors of your choice. Then, we can create and implement a mobile and local marketing strategy, including the following:
- Design a mobile-friendly version of your website
- Implement e-commerce features if necessary
- Add your business on map-based searches on sites like Google
- Get your business listed in localized search results
- Reach out to local customers by creating a presence on local review sites
Be local. Be mobile.
Don’t get left behind. Make your website, videos, e-mails and more easy to find and interact with, or else your customers may look elsewhere. Let us help you create a mobile marketing strategy that’ll connect with your market, wherever they are.