Are the right people finding your website?
Your key digital marketing question: How important is Google for you?
Are you local, national or global? Is your market broad or a narrowly-defined niche? Are you trying to sell a product online, or just raise awareness of your brick and mortar business? While it’s true that ranking high with Google can be critical for some businesses, it may not be the case for you.
All of the above are key to knowing how much emphasis and work will go into your search engine marketing. A comprehensive SEO plan may be needed, or you may need to pick and choose which methods and approaches will deliver the most impact.
Here are some of the ways we can help you succeed with search engine marketing:
- Website architecture review/code clean-up for higher indexing
- Create sitemaps
- Submit sitemaps to major search engines
- Optimize page titles and and meta descriptions
- Engage other websites for meaningful backlinks
- Create and manage a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising plan
- Devise an ongoing content strategy
- Leverage social media for improved search results
- Mobile and local search
Get a search engine marketing strategy that’s tailored to you
The online experience you create is unique, so your SEO plan needs to be unique as well. We’ll work with you to outline your digital marketing goals, target customers, and budget. Then, we’ll create a strategy that will help you increase your online visibility to your customers, while remaining flexible to any changes that arise.